Saturday, April 18, 2009

"forever meh"

I Won't Forget

by JoshuaxClear

Today I visited a place
Located deep in the mind,
Felt a strong presence linger
Melody of the love song

Memories awakening
Providing unwanted feelings
Only one felt so strongly
The feeling of missing you

Can't stop myself from reminiscing
Thinking of our time together
How is it that I'm able to smile...
when I've got this hint of sadness?

Torn by remembering
That you once were a believer
We use to share imaginations
That brought our love to life

Even though it has been a while
It's clear that I haven't forgotten
Just know that I never will
Because It's my heart you got in

1 comment:

  1. hyeahh,,,tama yan,,dont mind those people na nagsasabing we're not profs coz what matters most is that we are capable of things na tayo lang ang nakakagawa and magaling tayo...jejeje

    ReplyDelete